JURUI is a well-known brand of filaments that covers the most commonly used 3D printing filaments:PLA,ABS,PETG,WOOD,etc. JURUI is designed for excellent compatibility, smooth printing, remarkable performance, amazing price,and above all. As a professional 3D printer filament manufacturer,has been specializing in providing various high quality materials and colors for 3d printing for many years.Innovation and Reliable.
Material：PLA ( Polylactic Acid) is a commonly used thermoplastic material
Diameter：1.75mm(dimensional accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
Net Weight：1KG (2.2 lbs)
Recommended Printing Temp：190-220°C
Heated Bed：Not required but can be used (up to 50-60 °C)
Choose JURUI 3D Printing Filaments to Achieve Amazing Results!
JURUI 3D filament PLA is a Eco-friendly material that created with high purity imported raw material. The material manufactured with a wide extruded temperature range makes itself smoother for 3D printing.Does not require the use of a heated print bed. Moreover, low shrinkage rate can ensure printing larger models performing well and less warpage. So always has been commonly used in many industries,especially displays and household. We love it: Less warping Easy to use No heated bed required Eco-friendly. Also be applied to varieties of FDM 3D printer.
- PLA 3D material is a kind of High Purity, Health, more Eco-friendly 3D printing material.The superior performances are easy for smoother 3D printing and extend excellent printing effect.
- Color: White Diameter: 1.75mm filament(dimensional accuracy +/- 0.05mm) Weight:1KG spool (approximately 2.2lbs)
- Recommended extrusion/nozzle temperature190-220°C(374-428°F). Not required heated bed but can be used, up to 50-60 °C(122-140°F).Recommended Printing Speed：30-100mm/s
- Vacuum sealed package guarantees you to experience the best performance by isolating moisturized environment to the filaments.
- The JURUI PLA 3D filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers,such as MakerBot, Reprap, Mendel, Afinia, Flashforge, UP, Solidoodle 2, Printrbot LC, MakerGear M2 and etc