Extrusion : Hot melt extrusion molding accumulation
Print Range :Indefinite
Spinning speed : Adjustable
Heating temperature in the range :160- 250 degrees Adjustable
Device operating voltage : 12V 3A
Nozzle :0.7 mm
Product packing list:
3D stereoscopic printing pen
12V 3A Power Adapter
3 free filaments 10g each
Instructions for operation:
1.Connect one of the end of the Power Adapter and AC power cord to socket. And connect the other end of the DC plug into the “Power” port on the end of the pen. You can see the yellow LED lights, indicating the device is powered and into servo standby model.
2.Press “Wire Feeding Button”，you can see stunning LED lights, indicating the device has entered the warm-up model, about 0.5-2 minutes later, when the red LED lights turns from red to blue, indicating the end of warm-up, the device is ready for normal operation.
3.Insert the filament into ” Wire Loading Hole”, meanwhile, you may use your another hand to press “Wire Feeding Button”, then supplies will be transported by the built-in motor, the tip end of the nozzle will spit gum,means you load successfully.
1.Never touch the nozzle or the heat-generating components while operating.
2.If the device is not used more than five minutes, it will automatically goes to standby model.The “Indicator” show no light. To use it again, you need to press the “Wire Feeding Button”.
3.Children should use it under the tutelage of adult.
- Bring creative ideas into actual object, creative true masterpiece makes your life colorful.
- Easier speed control, lightweight design make it a best gift for both children and adults; children’s use, please under the tutelage of adult.
- Be different from the other pen that need you to use them in both hands. Our 3D pens make you can do the adjustment only with one hand. The adjustable button designs in the front of the pen. No gears limited.
- This pen replaces ink with plastic which melted at a high temperature to create a 3D object instead of just an idea on paper. It can be used to draw in the air or on surface as well as tracing objects on paper.
- Easy to use, use it just like any other kind of pen by drawing normally at the beginning, with the nozzle pressed to paper, but then you lift it in the air and the pen keeps drawing.