Borosilicate glass provides a stable print base for even low diameter printouts, and due to its extreme heat resistance is perfect for heated beds when printing tricky filaments!
Our adhesive surface provides extreme grip, and is great for warp free printing with ABS, PLA, PETG, HIPS, PET+, brick, and flexible (TPE) filaments!
Both surfaces are premium quality, durable printing bases and will transform your 3D printing experience.
Adhesive Print Surface
Size: 8″ x 8″
Maximum Temperature: 200℃/392°F
Size: 7.8″ x 8.3″ x 0.1″
Maximum Temperature: 550℃/1022°F
- PRINT WITH STABILITY – Just getting started with 3D printing? This set of clips, glass plate and 3D printing surface will let you test the most popular printing surfaces and find the right one for you!1
- PERFECT FOR ALL FILAMENTS AND PRINT QUALITIES – Suitable for all types of filament glass can be used for your ultra fine quality printouts whereas our adhesive surface will provide extreme grip for all types of filament!
- SIMPLE TO INSTALL – Just clean your print bed and peel off the backing, the adhesive surface sticks fast. Then use the provided clips to keep your glass plate in place on top!
- EXTREME HEAT RESISTANCE – Great for heated print beds, our glass sheets have an ultra-high resilience to rapid heating and cooling. So won’t crack like standard soda lime glass under intense direct heat.
- NO PREP PRINTING – Say goodbye to tape, hairspray and glue sticks, once installed and calibrated, you can print almost any filament onto your new adhesive surface without worrying about it coming unstuck.