Package including: 3pcs 17HS16-2004S1.
This is high torque Nema 17 stepper motor with 1.8step angle (200 steps/revolution). Each phase draws 2A, allowing for a holding torque of 45Ncm(63.7oz.in). This stepper motor is ideal for the RepRap Prusa, Mendel 90, Rostock and similar 3D printers, as well as CNC and robotics applications. The motors are supplied with a 1 metre long power cable with a 4-pin Harwin female connector already fitted – ready to plug and print!
Manufacturer Part Number:17HS16-2004S1
Step Angle: 1.8
Step Accuracy : 5%
- NEMA-17 bipolar 40mm 4-wire
- 1.8° step angle(200 steps/rev)
- Rated current 2A & resistance 1.1ohms
- 45Ncm(63.7oz.in) holding torque
- 36Ncm(50.96oz.in) low speed torque