1. Iduino Mega 2560
– Iduino Mega is an ATmega2560 as core microcontroller development board itself has 54 groups digital I / O input / output terminal (14 groups do PWM outputs), 16 sets of simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), using the 16 MHz crystal oscillator.
– With the bootloader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writer.
– Supply part of the optional USB power, or as an external power using the AC-to-DC adapter and battery.
– Arduino development IDE interface is based on open-source principles, allows you to free download for use in project work, school teaching, motor control, interactive works.
2. RAMPS 1.4 extend Shield
– It is a Mega Pololu Shield, or RAMPS for short,designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost.
– RAMPS interfaces an Arduino Mega with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion.
– The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion.
– Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
3. A4988 driver
– This product is a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro’s A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection by Pololu;
– We therefore recommend careful reading of the A4988 datasheet before using this product.
– This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil.
- Package list: 1x Iduino Mega 2560; 1x Assembled RAMPS 1.4 extend Shield; 5x A4988 driver; 1x USB Cable