Unleash your imagination and turn your 3d designs into real objects! This a fully-calibrated desktop 3d Printer. Comes with power supply, .5mm nozzle, tempered glass plate and 1 LB of ABS printing filament. Your machine will ship out to you within 7 days and arrive fully operational.
This is a RepRap (RepStrap) 3D printer, born from the ideas of an open source community and as such, can be customized and enhanced. ALL printed parts are made by an Airwolf 3D printer. Every printed part described herein is completely reproducible by you at home. Furthermore, these parts don’t take days to print. Most parts can be printed accurately in less than an hour, with no need for any further “calibrations” or firmware adjustments.
You will need to download the appropriate open source software. Upon purchase you will receive 2 hours of phone support (or Skype) during installation and set up, as well as three months of email support. We recommend running Arduino 23 for any firmware changes. Repetier firmware comes loaded on the machine. Google SketchUp is also highly recommended (along with MeshUp for the more serious printers). Once you learn the easy-to-use software, you will be a pro in no time.
– 200mm x 200mm x 150mm PRINT ENVELOPE
– SOLID ACRYLIC 3/8″ FRAME
– RIGID Y AXIS MOTOR MOUNT IN-LINE WITH 6T2 BELTS AND INTEGRATED MICROSWITCH
– ENHANCED ALUMINUM Y CARRIAGE AND PRINT PLATFORM
– Y AXIS IDLER AND LM8UU BEARINGS
– Y AXIS INTEGRATED FLAG
– QUICK-LEVELING BED AND BOROSILICATE GLASS PLATFORM
– ENHANCED X BRACKETS REQUIRING NO FASTENERS AND WITH INTEGRATED TENSIONING
– INTEGRATED MECHANICAL ENDSTOPS
– HERRINGBONE GEARS
– 4–BEARING X CARRIAGE REQUIRING NO FASTENERS AND DURABLE 4-BEARING DESIGN
– EASY TO USE HEIGHT-ADJUSTING LEVER
– MK1 HEATED BED
– SEPARATE OFF/ON AND HEAT SWITCHES AND 16 AWG WIRING FOR MK1
– GEN6 ELECTRONICS
– LULZBOT HOTEND
Color will vary upon availability.
- Turn your 3D models and CAD drawings into real objects
- Clear and open design – enables easy access to print bed
- Much, much easier to use, maintain, and set up than the standard repraps
- Prints faster and more accurate than comparable priced 3d printers
- For the tinkerer, serious engineer, mechanic, artist, student, hobbyist, inventor