Alunar 3D printer is a DIY printer kit that comes with all the 3D printer spare parts needed.
This printer is widely used in education, industrial design, school research, home use and much more.
You can make some really neat objects and toys for your children with this desktop 3D printer.
However,this 3D printer is in need of great passion,
patience and operational ability since it is a DIY kit,comes with all 3D printer spare parts.
Structure: Acrylic frame type
Print nozzle: 1 nozzle
Print size: 200x200x180 mm(7.87×7.87×7.09 inch)
Supports off-line print: SD Card
Display: LCD Display
XY axis rotational speed (maximum): 3000mm/min
Z axis rotational speed (maximum): 200mm/min
XY axis positioning accuracy:0.012mm
Z axis positioning accuracy: 0.004mm
Print speed: 40-120mm/s
Standard extrusion nozzle: 0.3mm
Best Extrusion head operating temperature (maximum):about 240
Best Hot bed temperature (maximum): about 100
Hot Bed Material: MK III Aluminum plate
Printing materials: PLA,ABS,WOOD(for wood suggest you need change the nozzle to 0.5mm for best printing)
Recommended print material: PLA
Printing materials diameter: 1.75mm
Support file format: STL, G-code
Operating system: XP, Win7, Mac OS, Linux
Recommended Print Software: Cura / Repetier-Host
Power supply:Input: AC 110V/220V 50/60Hz
Output: DC 12V 15A 180w
Working Environment: Temp: 10-40 Degrees Celsius, Humidity 20-50%
Note: The package only includes all the parts for the 3D printer, not the assembled machine. This is a DIY kit that you assemble yourself.
The 3D filament and the printed items in the pictures are not included.
The assembly instructions are located on the memory card in the package.
Detail assembling video available on YouTube.
Any problem with the Alunar 3D printers,just contact us for support.
- 1. • DIY Desktop 3D printer includes hot bed, spool holder, detail instructions, customer support and 3-month free replacement guarantee.
- 2. • ALUNAR 3D Printer supports multicolor printing -3D filament can be changed during printing to print object in different colors.
- 3. • LCD screen display with a knob to control the 3D printer with a special function to easily pause printing and control printing speed.
- 4.• 3D printer nozzle is 0.3 mm, making printing more elaborate. Mould parts for Z-axis and three slide blocks for extruder to make the printer more stable. Also included is 1-roll of Kapton Tape to protect the hotbed and to make it easier to remove the printing from hotbed.
- 5. • The power supply for Alunar 3D printer is 110 V-220 V, which will fit your power supply outlet. Also, it has a safety switch to easily turn on and turn off the 3D printer.