With Anpro module to your 3D printer motherboard, the maximum current can be up to 25A.If you want to apply the hot bed to your 3D printer which uses a 12V power supply, it may easily cause excessive current during times which may burn the connectors on the controller board. But please don’t worry, Anpro module can help you solve this issue. If it is large power heated, we suggest 24V power supply, under the same power requirements, current is less than 12 v. If you need anything greater or equal to 15A and to make it work, you need this extra power module–Anpro module.
Max Current: 25A(Enhance heat dissipation)
Net Weight: 75g(approx.)
Under the premise of normal cooling, it work stable under I(Max)=25A, the current must not exceed 25A while the process working
2*Heat bed Power Module with 2 connection cables
60 days money-back & 24-month warranty. Any questions you have, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will get you back within 24 hours.
- Anpro module is helpful for heat bed to solve the issue of overload power and current load
- With Anpro add-on headed bed expansion power module to board lead the maximum current up to 25A
- It can be used in both Chitu motherboard,and other open 3D Printer motherboards
- Please note: Under the premise of normal cooling, it work stable under I(Max)=25A, the current must not exceed 25A while the process working. It is recommended to use 24V power supply
- Package included: 2*Heat bed Power Module with 2 connection cables