Features: Brown high temperature polyimide film tape selection of high-temperature resistance and insulation is superb as the substrate, single-sided coating Dow Corning silicone. Purpose: High temperature tape is widely used for protecting PCB cheat site in SMT reflow and wave soldering processes of erosion-free days of lead-free solder paste, or lithium chemical environment within a fixed pole ear and other purposes
- Package included: one roll of 1/2″ x 36 yard tape.
- 1 mil polyimide film & 1.36 mil silicone adhesive
- With excellent electrical insulation.
- Clean removal, no residue
- Long-term temperature: 260°C / short-term temperature: 300°C