3D Printing Pen is the latest developed technology in 3D printing. This technology FDM(fused deposition modeling) is adapted by leading 3D printers like Makerbot, 3D system, and Afinia.
3D pen is a great tool for anyone interested in 3D creation – from the newbie to expert, The only limitation of 3D drawing is your imagination!
The E-MALL 3D Printing Pen Package includes following:
1x Orange 3D Printing Pen
1x 110-240V USA Power Adapter
3x 1.75mm ABS Filament with random colors, 5 gram per loop
1x Operation instruction manual
Intelligence auto standby mode after 5 minutes idling
Nozzle diameter: 0.7mm
Power input: 12V 3A
Heating temperature: 160-230 degree adjustable
With advanced thermal control, filaments jamming detection, and super silence design
The slender pen body suits hands use
The speed can be changed by single finger
Create freestyle 3D objects
Plastic heats up and then cools to a solid shape
A wonderful gift for creative children and adults
Safety and Warning Instruction :
1. This 3d pen is suitable for children above 8 years old and adult; Children should use it under the guardian of adul
2. The nozzle and surrounding area can reach a 230 degree high temperature, keep your bare hands away from the nozzle.
3. Keep it in safe place out of children’s reach and avoid falling.
- It is amazing gift for Kids over 8 years old, also is better selection for kid birthday gift, this pen replaces ink with plastic which melted at a high temperature to create a 3D object instead of just an idea on paper. It can be used to draw in the air or on surface as well as tracing objects on paper.
- This 3D stereoscopic printing pen bring your art to life with easy control functions, such as its lightweight in design and has easier speed control.
- Creating true masterpieces with this really effective 3D pen that will perfect for the artists, hobby enthusiasm and the creative individuals.
- Electric heating nozzle integrated and compact design convenient for maintenance and replacement.
- Use it just like any other kind of pen by drawing normally in the beginning, with the nib pressed to paper, but then you lift it in the air and the pen keeps drawing.