Ecopond® 3D printing raw materials are widely applied in the mainstream Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) techology. Plastic is melted insdie nozzles and forms thin layers after deposition, which is similar to ink jet printng process.
Apply to well-known desktop FDM 3D printers Brand:
American Makerbot – “Replicator” Models, Netherlands Utimaker, Beijing China Tiertime – “UP!” Series, Hangzhou China Magicfirm – “Mbot” Series, Zhejiang China Flashforge – “Creator” Models, Guangzhou China Jiehe – “Qubea” Models, etc.
- Blue, 3D Printing Filament, Plastic, PLA, 1.0 kg (Net Weight)
- RoHS Compliance, many brands selected original supplies products
- Good compatibility without cracking, Stable flowability and high resolution, No warping
- Smooth surface with layer thickness of 0.05mm and about 168 hours Printing Continuity
- Wide process window with reconmended temperature of 185-190 degress