This set of 5pcs palette knife / painting spatula is great for artists of any skill level.
The spatulas can be used with many types of paint, acrylic, ceramics, pottery, arts & crafts, model / hobbyist painting, fabric painting, decoration, and more.
Use them for applying ink or paint to any surface.
A set of 5pcs palette knives
Great for working with oil paints on canvas or palette Spread paint quickly and evenly
With extremely flexible steel blade and no sharpened edge
They are used for mixing paint colors and paste, or for marbling, decorative details, etc
Also, They are great tool to go with your 3D printer — the long, flexible blade is rounded, making it safer for kids, effective with large printed items, and minimizes damage to the printing surface.
The thin blade is a convenient feeler gauge for setting a consistent gap between the nozzle and print bed. If you have been tramming (leveling) your heated print bed with a piece of paper, your fingers will thank you!
The thicker neck is useful for removing rafts and for trimming off supports.
With wooden handles, light and easy to grab
Wooden Handle Size: Approx. 10*1.7cm / 3.9*0.67inch (L*W)
Blade Length: Approx. 3.6-9cm / 1.4-3.5inch
Material: Stainless steel (blade) and wooden (handle)
Handle Color: Reddish brown
5 x Spatula Palette Knife
- Stainless steel blades with wood handles
- Versatile 5-Piece palette knife set. Assorted shapes and styles for a variety of techniques
- Primary use is to mix color; With wooden handles, light and easy to grab. Also excellent for thick paint applications
- Painting knives oil color painting set are perfect for all types of paint mix media art supplies artist supplies palette for oil painting is safe to use with oil acrylic water paint. Five pallete knives painting knives set with different blade shapes and sizes.
- An essential addition to your 3D Printer Tool Kit.Rounded edge is safer and less likely to tear print bed tape. Speeds removal of parts from print bed. Useful to pop prints off the bed, and to scrape off stuck-on plastic.