Simple tool that helps with the struggle of removing your 3D prints from the print bed. The thin edge slides gently underneath without damaging the print or the print surface. There is enough flex in the blade to provide leverage to pop the print off. The 5-inch blade will get under your largest prints, while the offset blade allows you to get right up to the print edge.
- Simple tool to help remove 3D prints from print bed
- Thin blade profile slides underneath prints
- 5-inch flexible blade to reach different size prints
- Offset blade allows for a safer angle to protect print and print bed
- Wood handle with grips for superior control