Alloy 910 by Taulman is one of the strongest 3D printing filaments available.
- Hot-end print temperature 245-250C
- Incredibly resilient, stiff, and strong
- Comparable to polycarbonate, easier to print and almost as strong
- With a tensile strength of 8,500 PSI when 3D printed, Alloy 910 is almost as strong as polycarbonate. Unlike polycarbonate that requires a hot-end capable of reaching near 300C
- Perfect for printed objects that need to be strong and stiff like enclosures, high-impact parts, and even mechanical linkages used in robotics and production environments
Click Here For More Information