Polyimide tape, also known as KAPTON tape, commonly known as high temperature adhesive tape, golden finger tape is based on polyimide film as base material, imported silicone pressure sensitive adhesive.
Polyimide tape with high temperature resistance, electrical insulation, resistance to radiation, solvent-resistant, high temperature and removed without leaving adhesive residue and other characteristics. Brown high temperature polyimide film tape selection of high-temperature resistance and insulation is superb as the substrate, single-sided coating Dow Corning silicone.
High temperature tape is widely used for protecting PCB cheat site in SMT reflow and wave soldering processes of erosion-free days of lead-free solder paste, or lithium chemical environment within a fixed pole ear and other purposes.It is an ideally suited for continuous high temperature operating conditions.
- High Temperature Poyimide Film Tape: Also known as Kapton tape, durable and capable of withstanding long-term temperatures 500 and short-term 572 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Easy Removal – Backed with silicone adhesive, clean easily without residue.
- Transparent- Allows for project visibility, such as observation of circuit boards during processing, and makes perfect placement easy.
- Applications – Electronic circuit Insulation ，High-temperature protection， Bundles and so on. Ideal for a variety of home and commercial projects like 3D printing, soldering, high-temperature powder coating, etching, and more!
- Package included: one roll of 1/2″ x 36 yard Kapton tape.