Unable to save this job. Please try again later.
To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Already have an account?
Sign in to apply with your saved resumes.
New to CareerBuilder?
Don’t have an account? Continue as a guest!
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Pace Analytical Services, Inc. • Odessa, FL
Posted 2 hours ago
Experience – 3 to 5 years
Degree – 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
Engineering, Media – Journalism – Newspaper
The person hired for the position of Mechanical Engineer will primarily be responsible for providing technical leadership for new product and new technology development initiatives having significant business impact.
- Identify and develop capabilities and products for custom products
- Effectively collaborate and network with numerous internal and external organizations including universities, test laboratories, government and national laboratories and industry organizations
- Engage current and prospective customers to identify unmet needs and validate progress against new product development objectives
- Demonstrate and communicate the technology/product value relative to market opportunities to a broad range of audiences via clear written and verbal communications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- Experience working with the majority of the following tools: Solidworks, Rhino CAD, Autodesk, and 3D Printers
- Experience working with the majority of the following processes: Thermoforming, injection molding, thermodynamics, environmental testing, strength of materials, and optics
- Experience in building small scale models and prototypes by hand
- Bachelors degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronix, Robotics, or similar degree
- Experience with tooling and molding design
- 3-5 years of product development experience
- Experience in design of experiments and/or statistical analysis
- Experience developing intellectual property through patent filings
- Project management or related leadership experience in product development and/or technology commercialization initiatives
Job ID: 2017-1404