Our filaments are made in the USA. Unlike other 3D printing filaments, our filaments are made with 100% virgin raw materials. MeltInkª3D has high quality standards that are strictly enforced. We guarantee that all our filaments are 1.75mm in diameter with a tolerance of (+/-) 0.05mm and a roundness tolerance of 5%. We understand the importance of keeping your filaments humidity free. Filaments that have come in contact with water, will affect the quality of your printing projects; therefore, we apply vacuum packaging to every filament to ensure your printing projects will be of the best quality.
- PLA polylactic acid is a plastic made of renewable sources
- PLA filaments are not prone to warping and stickier than ABS during the printing process
- PLA 3D Printing filament is easier to print than ABS filament
- PLA filament printed objects have a lightly glossy finish
- Suggested Printing Temperature can vary between 205 C – 225 C