Additional features available for Terrain Navigator Pro (TNP) ($299.00 per state): Seamless, 1-meter resolution aerial photos: Use aerial photos the same way you use maps, including printing and adding annotations and downloading for use offline. 1 foot and 2 foot resolution for many urban areas. Street Addresses: Quickly find and display street addresses on maps and aerial photos. Geo-Pins: Organize documents (digital photos, spreadsheets, even web pages) by accurately placing dynamic shortcuts right on the map. Geo-Tips: Automatically label maps and aerial photos with street addresses, coordinates, elevations, grades and areas. GIS and CAD Export: Export Maps, aerial photos, elevation models and shapefiles to GIS and CAD programs including ArcGIS, AutoCAD, Microstation, MapInfo and Intergraph. Print on large format printers. NGS Benchmarks and up-to-date Recovery Sheets. State Plane coordinates. Advanced Tools including range rings by time and distance, area fills and line-of-sight height offsets. Google Earth Interface: Add layers to maps and photos and view them in Google Earth. Public Land Survey System overlay for western states. Township and Range Search/Overlay
- Includes up to 4000 high-quality USGS topographic maps of New Mexico with all the great features of Maptech’s Terrain Navigator
- Download, annotate, and print high-resolution aerial photos of nearly the entire continental U. S.
- Create 3-D fly-around video clips to email or include in presentations
- Mouse-over maps to instantly determine addresses, coordinates, elevations and more
- Use the maps and photos in ArcGIS, AutoCAD, ERDAS, Photoshop and many other applications