Pen color: Orange
Material: plastic shell
Nozzle hole size : 0.7mm
Power input: 12V,2A
Heating temperature: 160-230 degree
Spinning speed: adjustable
Pen overall height: 19cm
Pen net weight: 65g
For groups: painting workers, product designers, hobbyists, children, students, etc.
– Create freestyle 3D objects.
– Replaceable nozzle in case of any problem.
– The slender pen body suits hands use.
– The speed can be changed by single finger.
– Plastic heats up and then cools to a solid shape.
– A wonderful gift for creative children and adults.
– With advanced thermal control, filaments jamming detection, and super silence design.
Safety and Warning Instruction:
– This 3D pen is suitable for children above 8 years old and adult; children should use it under the guardian of adult.
– The nozzle and surrounding area can reach a 230 degree high temperature, keep your bare hands away from the nozzle.
– Keep it in safe place out of children’s reach and avoid falling.
Please ensure the filament you use is ABS and unload the filament after use, or it may cause the nozzle clogged and the nozzle may be popped off.
1 x 3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen
1 x Power Adapter
1 x User Manual
1 x 3 Free Filaments
- 3D Pen for freehand drawing of 3D objects.
- Ergonomic design for optimal handling; intelligence standby, extending the service life of the spring.
- Lightweight and stepless speed design, draw on paper or in thin air, or trace and connect to create 3D masterpieces.
- Integrated and compact design, electric heating nozzle is for maintenance and replacement.Adjustable variable speed by single hand, easy to use.
- This pen replaces ink with plastic which melted at a high temperature to create a 3D object instead of just an idea on paper. It can be used to draw in the air or on surface as well as tracing objects on paper.Prolonged use doesn’t cause FLAC fatigue.