This is high torque Nema 17 stepper motor with 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution). Each phase draws 2A, allowing for a holding torque of 59Ncm(83.6oz.in). It’s good ideal for 3D printers, as well as CNC and robotics applications. The motors are supplied with a 1 metre long power cable with a 4-pin 0.1″ pitch (2.54mm) Harwin female connector already fitted.
* Manufacturer Part Number: 17HS19-2004S
* Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
* Step Angle: 1.8 deg.
* Holding Torque: 59Ncm(83.6oz.in)
* Rated Current/phase: 2.0A
* Phase Resistance: 1.4ohms
* Inductance: 3.0mH+/-20%(1KHz)
* Frame Size: 42 x 42mm
* Body Length: 47mm
* Shaft Diameter: 5mm
* Shaft Length: 19.5mm
* D-cut Length: 19.5mm
* Number of Leads: 4
* Lead Length: 225mm
* Weight: 390g
Black(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-)
Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor.
Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
- 3D printer motor with high torque
- 59Ncm(83.6oz.in) holding torque
- NEMA 17 bipolar 1.65″x1.65″x1.85″ 4-wire
- Build with 1m Cable and 0.1″ pitch Connector
- Rated current 2.0A & resistance 1.4ohms