The Best PLA Filament
We focus on providing our customers the best 3D printing experience possible. This starts by providing professional grade quality filament at affordable prices. Our blend of black PLA filament is created using premium virgin materials through a high precision manufacturing process that ensures diameter tolerance accuracy verification. Not only is this premium filament placed on a spool designed to fit most printers, but also is free of bubbles and impurities to ensure your first print is your only print.
ProMolt 3D Printing Temperature
Try starting off your 1.75mm PLA filament at a print temperature of 210°C. If the filament looks like it is leaking filament or your prints look stringy, then decrease the temperature in increments of 5°C until this no longer occurs. If the filament is not properly adhering to each previous layer and your prints look rough, then increase the temperature in increments of 5°C until this no longer occurs.
ProMolt 3D Compatible Printers
Our PLA filament is compatible with all 3D printers and pens that extrude 1.75mm filament between 190-230°C. Some of these models include: Afinia HD480, Airwolf AW3D HD, BQ Witbox, CEL Robox, CraftUnique CraftBox, Cubify CubePro, DeltaWASP (20 40 & 20 40 Turbo), FlashForge (Creator, Creator Pro, Dreamer), Kossel XL, MakerBot (Replicator, Replicator Mini, Replicator Z18, Replicator2, Replicator2X), Makergear M2, pp3dp UP Mini, Printrbot Simple Metal, RepRap Prusa Steel, RepRapPro (Fisher Delta, Huxley Duo, Mendel 3, Mono Mendel, Ormerod, Ormerod 2, Tricolour Mendel 3), Robo3D, Velleman K8400, and more…
Each product comes with a full, 30-day 100% money-back guarantee. If for any reason you are unsatisfied, just email us stating the reason you are unhappy within 30 days of purchase, and you will receive a courteous refund.
- Adaptable 1.75mm PLA filament extrusion temperature of 190-230°C which allows you to print on almost any 3D printer or 3D pen (see Product Description section for more information)
- 1 kg of our PLA 1.75mm filament is over 330m/1080ft in length and composed on a durable spool (spool diameter: 7.9″ – spool width: 2.5″ – spool hub hole diameter: 2.1″) for long lasting easy 3D printing
- Our 1.75mm blackPLA filament features a professional industry standard tolerance of +/- 0.05mm to provide you smooth and glossy surface finished parts without risking jams or defects
- Guaranteed high quality PLA filament featuring high mechanical strength, consistent roundness, in-spec tolerance, and lack of disruptive contaminants or bubbles to provide you with the PLA filament used by professional 3D printers
- Each spool of our PLA filament is made with the finest materials of 100% virgin Nature Works resin which prints with the sweet aroma of Saturday morning pancakes