Prototype Supply C1 series 3D printing filament – for demanding FDM applications
3D Printer operators looking for high-quality printed objects with better dimensional control, excellent layer adhesion, and a wide selection of colors are using Prototype Supply C1 3D printing filament.
Prototype Supply C1 filament is made especially for the needs of professional-quality 3D printing:
- Manufactured specifically for use with 3D printers, not industrial plastic welding
- High dimensional stability for improved accuracy.
- Excellent melt and adhesion properties.
- Wide spool diameter for straighter filament.
- Greater selection of colors to choose from.
PLA 1.75mm ●
- Makerbot Replicator 2X, Replicator 2, Replicator, and Thing-o-Matic w/ Mk7 Stepstruder
- Afinia H-Series
- Up! Mini, Plus, and Plus2
- Deezmaker Bukito
- MakerGear M2
- PrintrBot Simple, Plus, LC, original
- QU-BD Revolution, RPM, OneUp, TwoUp
- Other printers with 1.75mm compatible extruders and hot-ends
- 3D Printing Filament, Plastic, PLA, 1.75 mm diameter, 1.0 kg (Net Weight). Natural (Clear)
- High quality filament manufactured specifically for professional quality 3D printing.
- Wide-core spool reduces extrusion difficulty caused by tightly coiled filament. 53-mm (2.1 inch) diameter mounting hole.
- For Makerbot Replicator (Original and Duo-head), Replicator 2 and Replicator 2X; Afinia H-series; PP3DP Up!-series; Solidoodle 2 and 3; PrintrBot; Deezmaker Bukito; QU-BDÊRevolution, RPM, OneUp, and TwoUp; and other printers that accept 1.75 mm filament.
- Recommended specifically for printers without a heated print bed. Works great with Makerbot Replicator, and Replicator 2.