Pxmalion ABS 3D filaments are available in 16 colors: black/ blue/ green/ purple/ red/ silver/ white/ yellow/ clear/ orange/ hot pink/ rosy brown/ bronze metal/ gold/ dark orchid/ skiny.
ABS is less brittle and more ductile. It is best used for making durable parts that need to twist and higher temperatures. It can also be post-processed with acetone to provide a glossy finish. When 3D printing with ABS filament, a heated printing surface is recommended, as ABS plastic will contract when cooled leading to warped parts.
Specifics and Printing Conditions
– Material: ABS
– Color: Black
– Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm
– Net Weight: 1kg
– Length: 370 m
– Printing Temperature: 230°C-260°C
– Recommended Printing Temp: 230°C-245°C
– Recommended Printing Speed: 40-90 mm/s
– Heated Bed: 80°C-100°C
– Highly Compatible with universal 3D printers which use 1.75mm ABS filaments:
FDM printer, MakerBot, RepRap, UP plus, MP select mini, afinia, Prusa, Anet A8, XYZprinting, BigBox, CubePRO, CEL, E3D, Robo 3D, etc.
– Also work well with 3D pens which take 1.75mm filaments.
Note: Pxmalion ABS filaments have been vacuumed sealed with desiccant to ensure the best printing performance.
- Material: ABS, Color: Black, Net Weight: 1KG(2.2LB), No bubbles, Dust and Dirt Free;
- Recommended Printing Temperature: 200°C-230°C(392°F-446°F); Printing Speed: 40-90mm/s; Heated bed at 80°C – 100°C highly recommended;
- Good Thoughness; Thickness 1.75mm; Diameter tolerance: +/-0.03mm, the stability control is highly assured;
- Comes in vacuum sealed plastic bag and Pxmalion Customized Package Box with user-friendly opening;
- Compatible with most 3D printers; Shrinkage during cooling, enclosed chamber recommended to control cooling speed.