Specification: Product Name: 3D Printer Reprap Kit Flat Cable Length: 32cm/12.6″ USB Cable Length: 45cm/17.7″; Material: Plastic, Electronic Part Main Color: As Picture Show Total Weight: 14 oz/396 g Package List (1) RAMPS 1.4 x 1 (2) Mega 2560 R3 x 1 (3) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink x 5 (4) LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller x 1 (5) Smart Adapter x 1 (6) Cable x 2 (7) USB Cable x 1 Note: 1 If your pc can’t recognize the board, pls update the driver in Arduino IDE folder for your PC. 2. Pls place the fold “U8glib” in libraries of Arduino root fold, and then use Arduino IDE to open marlin.pde or ino file. About us: We are professional factory on making all electronics components based on Arduino and Raspberry Pi. And we also have processional engineer team to offer you support which you can start from beginning.Please contact with us by Email if you want detailed tutorials including project introduction and source code,ALL CAN BE PROVIDED FOR FREE!
- 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 interfaces an Arduino-compatible Mega. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion
- Fully compatible with Arduino MEGA 2560
- A4988 Stepper Motor Driver is built-in translator for easy operation
- LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included.
- It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost