Parameter:Printing recommendation:typical rangerExtrude temperature:220-240℃Printing speed:40-100mm/sBed temperature:60-100℃Diameter:1.75mmNozzle: we currently recommend minimum 0.4mm Weight:1KGGross weight:1.4KGDensity:1.29g/Glass transition temperature:60℃Melt index:4.5g/10minTensile strength:31.2MpaElongation at break:6.3％Bending strength:40.2MpaBending modulus:2200MpaIzod impact notched:5.5KJ/ MHeat distortion temperature:57℃Flammability:HB class Layer Height:0.1-0.2mmInfill: As needed up to 100%Matters need attention:General printing.
- The raw materials of carbon fiber are imported from Japan Toray corporation.Premium quality raw material.Good flexibility and Better physical performance than usual ABS or PLA filament, High stiffness and toughness and Surface durability.
- Because of the carbon fiber composition, the strength of the material is greatly enhanced, The physical properties of the 3D filament are much better than those of ABS or PLA.
- Low shrinkage and Excellent dimensional stability. stable melting point and low brittleness.
- Environment friendly and biodegradable.
- High resolution and the tolerance could been controled in 0.03 mm, It is stable and smooth.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
● Engineered to provide redefined usability, quality, performance
● Made from piano-black laser-cut acrylic frame. To maintain the garage-built feel and the handmade charm
● It is unassembled DIY kit, provide you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer from scratch. As long as you have a passion for creativity, you can not afford to miss this product
● Suitable for a wide range of customers, young or old, professional or amateur etc.
● Multiple 3D printing filament supportable, support ABS / PLA / Wood / Nylon PVA / PP / Luminescent
● 220 x 220 x 240mm printing volume, just right for you
● All metal pulleys for improved functionality and performance
● Quick-release feed gears for faster and fluent filament feeding
● High printing precision, stainless steel rail rods, gears, bearings and connectors for smoother movement
● Operating system: Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 /Mac / Linux
● Working environment: Temperature: 10 – 30 Deg.C, humidity: 20 – 50 Deg.C
● Firmware version: V1
● Without filament
Engraving Area: 220 x 220 x 240mm
Frame material: Acrylic plate
Platform board: Aluminum Base
Nozzle quantity: Single
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3mm
Memory card offline print: SD card
LCD Screen: Yes
Print speed: 100mm / s
Supporting material: ABS,Luminescent,Nylon PVA,PLA,PP,Wood
Material diameter: 1.75mm
File format: G-code,OBJ,STL
XY-axis positioning accuracy: 0.012mm
Z-axis positioning accuracy: 0.004mm
Host computer software: Cura,Repetier-Host
Packing Type: unassembled packing
1*A8 3D Desktop Acrylic LCD Screen Printer DIY High Accuracy Self Assembly
1*Pack of Accessories
- ☑This 3D A8 printer is unassembled DIY kit,it can provide you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer from scratch. The best gift to your children,the greatest creativity your children will show you.
- ☑This DIY desktop 3d printer support ABS / PLA / Wood / Nylon PVA / PP / Luminescent,support multiple 3D printing filament.Easy to install,detail install introduction can search “J8tX-Kfb1og”and “EB5Q3_sJ-Tk”on the YOUTUBE.
- ☑This LCD screen printer has 220 x 220 x 240mm printing volume, just right for you.Made from piano-black laser-cut acrylic frame. To maintain the garage-built feel and the handmade charm.
- ☑This printer support Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 /Mac / Linux operating system and the Temperature: 10 – 30 Deg.C, humidity: 20 – 50 Deg.C. working environment
- ☑EARME 3D printer suitable for a wide range of customers, young or old, professional or amateur,the best gift to the people who want to excite his potentiality and creativity.Our printer has one year warranty,3 months refund return.
Click Here For More Information
Pxmalion ABS 3D filaments are available in 16 colors: black/ blue/ green/ purple/ red/ silver/ white/ yellow/ clear/ orange/ hot pink/ rosy brown/ bronze metal/ gold/ dark orchid/ skiny.
ABS is less brittle and more ductile. It is best used for making durable parts that need to twist and higher temperatures. It can also be post-processed with acetone to provide a glossy finish. When 3D printing with ABS filament, a heated printing surface is recommended, as ABS plastic will contract when cooled leading to warped parts.
Specifics and Printing Conditions
– Material: ABS
– Color: Black
– Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm
– Net Weight: 1kg
– Length: 370 m
– Printing Temperature: 230°C-260°C
– Recommended Printing Temp: 230°C-245°C
– Recommended Printing Speed: 40-90 mm/s
– Heated Bed: 80°C-100°C
– Highly Compatible with universal 3D printers which use 1.75mm ABS filaments:
FDM printer, MakerBot, RepRap, UP plus, MP select mini, afinia, Prusa, Anet A8, XYZprinting, BigBox, CubePRO, CEL, E3D, Robo 3D, etc.
– Also work well with 3D pens which take 1.75mm filaments.
Note: Pxmalion ABS filaments have been vacuumed sealed with desiccant to ensure the best printing performance.
- Material: ABS, Color: Black, Net Weight: 1KG(2.2LB), No bubbles, Dust and Dirt Free;
- Recommended Printing Temperature: 200°C-230°C(392°F-446°F); Printing Speed: 40-90mm/s; Heated bed at 80°C – 100°C highly recommended;
- Good Thoughness; Thickness 1.75mm; Diameter tolerance: +/-0.03mm, the stability control is highly assured;
- Comes in vacuum sealed plastic bag and Pxmalion Customized Package Box with user-friendly opening;
- Compatible with most 3D printers; Shrinkage during cooling, enclosed chamber recommended to control cooling speed.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Welcome to TotalPack 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/-0.02mm. ABS or Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, is a tough and durable thermoplastic. It’s ability to with stand higher temperatures, ABS is one of the most popular and commonly chosen material on the market. ABS can be used for full functional models, and is the closest material to real production models. The 3D printed object will have a glossy type finish with we love it: Prints at higher temperature Tough and durable Requires less manual finishing Process in acetone for polished finish.
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/-0.02mm)
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 210°C – 240°C (410°F – 464°F), Use With Heated Build Platform Is Recommended
- Spool Diameter: 7.88″ – Spool Width: 2.69″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
Click Here For More Information