MK2B comes with pre-soldered SMT LEDs and wiring. PCB pre-wired for 12V power.
Outer Dimensions: 214mm (8 7/16 in) x 214mm (8 7/16 in)
Dimensions between holes: 209 x 209mm
Laminate FR4 1.6+-0.15mm
2 Layer, 35µm Copper
White Soldermask – Both Side
Black Silkscreen – Both Side
Power Input: 12V/24V DC
Copper Plated Holes
Wiring length: 700mm
1 x MK2B PCB Heated Bed pre-wired for 12V power.
- Popular MK2B 200x200mm dual power heated bed design
- Compatible with most Prusa i3 variations, Mendel, Mendelmax and plenty of other 3D printers
- Power rating is 120 Watt under 12V
- Power wiring is included in the kit, length of wires 0.7 meter
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
100% borosilicate glass, flat, heat resistant plate, does not warp during long term use. 4mm thick – will not break when you remove your print from it.
Plate fully matches 220x220mm heated bed on many popular 3D printers. This plate is larger and thicker than typical 3mm plates sold for use with MK2 heated beds.
Borosilicate glass material has excellent thermal and chemical properties compared to soda lime glass. Resists cracking due to direct high heat, perfect for a 3D printer bed. It is used on top of your heated print bed and provides excellent results. Please make sure your 3D printer will accept this size before making purchase.
Please take a look at the supplied drawing for dimensions and details.
Glass plate features:
Dimensions: 219x219mm, 4mm thick.
100% borosilicate heat resistant glass (it has yellow tint as opposed to soda lame glass green tint).
Cut corners to clear with mounting screws.
Very flat and does not warp during use.
Can be used as 3D printer print surface, with or without heater board.
1 x Borosilicate Glass Print Surface 219x219mm x 4mm thick.
- Thicker 4mm boro glass plate will not warp or bend, perfectly flat
- 100% Borosilicate glass content
- Plate perfectly matches larger aluminum plates 220x220mm on Wanhao Duplicator i3, MP Maker Select, Anet A8
Click Here For More Information
This kits is a result of our effort to improve existing and popular Z-brace kits based on 3D printed parts. Our kit is fully metal kit, no printed parts. It looks minimal compared to the 3D printed Z-brace designs, but it will make your frame completely stable, just like other similar kits.
In our kit we use ball joints to eliminate any tension created by misalignment between upper and lower bracket. Off shelf M5 ball rod ends are making our Z-brace design simple and clean looking.
Convenient feature of our kit is ability to allow fine adjustment of the each Z-rod length. Z-Brace rod design is based on turnbuckle principle – each rod will extend and contract by turning tube clockwise or counterclockwise. When you are done with adjustment – just tighten counter nuts on each rod end to get rid of any small play and you will make your adjustment permanent. After you tighten counter nuts your frame will become completely solid and stable.
2 x Aluminum tubes pre-assembled with 2 x M5 steel ball rod ends (left hand and right hand threaded) and 2 x M5 counter nuts (left hand and right hand threaded).
2 x Lower mounting brackets.
2 x Upper mounting brackets.
4 x M3x8 socket head screws.
6 x M5x12 socket head screws.
- Very stiff all metal construction
- High quality CNC machined parts
- Black anodized parts will look and feel like part of original frame design
- Each support rod can extend or contract to adjust frame to right angle.
- Designed and manufactured by USA company
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
IMPORTANT: This right side extrder feeder version.
Depending on the type of extruder you are building using this kit, you might need different parts such as PC4-M6 tube fitting, 4mm OD 2mm ID Bowden Line PTFE tube, or M6 threaded hotend for direct feed extruder version.
1 x Aluminum main extruder body.
1 x Aluminum tension lever.
1 x Idler bearing for 1.75mm filament.
1 x Brass drive gear with 40 sharp teeth.
1 x High tension spring.
1 x Assembly screws.
- Right Side Extruder Feeder
- CNC machined and anodized aluminum alloy parts
- Easy to Assemble. Link to assembly instructions is included
- You can assemble both: direct feed or bowden extruder with this feeder
- For 1.75mm Filament size only
Visit The Website For More Information…