Ultimaker 2 UM2 Nozzle + Heaterblock 0.4mm For 1.75MM Filament Print Head 3D Printer Accessories Description: Ultimaker 2 UM2 Nozzle + Heaterblock 0.4mm For 1.75MM Filament Print Head 3 D printer accessory Specifications: Nozzle size: 0.4mm For 1.75mm Package included: 1 x Ultimaker 2 UM2 Nozzle + Heaterblock 0.4mm. If there is a size or colour choice please email me with your choice or it will be sent at random.
- Ultimaker 2 UM2 Nozzle +
- Heaterblock 0.4mm For 1.75MM Filament
- Please Allow 7-23 Business Days For Delivery
- Package Contains One Item
Visit The Website For More Information…
5*0.4mm J-head extruder nozzle
- Bore diameter: 0.4mm
- Screw thread inner diameter: 1.75mm
- Height: 12.20mm
- Net weight: 2.5g/pcs
- Widely use for 1.75mm PLA filament
Click Here For More Information
The extruder is almost the most important part for 3D printer, also the most difficult part to calibrate. we have made necessary design to prevent “jammed” problem. I can’t emphasize anymore how important this is, other sellers don’t have this and would cause many problems.
(1)The extrude is with thermistor sensor.
(2)Compatible with ABS and PLA 1.75mm.
While using with PLA filament, please always remember to keep the fan on, otherwise it might get jammed and ruin the hotend. PLA is more easier to get jammed, so it might require some patience to practice.
For ABS, we would also suggest to keep the fan on, as this is also better. also remember to purchase filament from good reputation seller, as the filament is very important!
( default for this is with 0.4mm nozzle, and suitable for 1.75mm filament )
(4)Nozzle Flow Rate:24cc / h
(5)Thermistor Tpye:NTC 100K 3950
(6)Sports Shaft Speed:10-100mm
(3)Rated Voltage:2.55 V
(4)Rated Current:1.7 A
(6)Phase Resistance:2.3 mH
(7)Number of Lead Wire:10-100mm
- (1)We have made necessary design to prevent “jammed” problem.
- (2)The extrude is with thermistor sensor.
- (3)Compatible with ABS and PLA 1.75mm.
- (4)We not just sell them, we also provide good after-sales service, so welcome to discuss with us, we will try to do technical support as much as we can.
Click Here For More Information
The design of the 3DPrinter Kit combines advantages of both the previous kits and the Grid series. The number of screws is reduced to 50 from 127. Hence the assembly efficiency is increased, as well as the experience of DIY is more enjoyable
Print Accuracy – 0.1mm
Print Material – PLA/ABS
Layer Thickness – 0.1 – .3mm
Material Diameter – 1.75mm
Print Technology – FDM – Fused deposition modelling
Human-computer interaction – LCD2004 Screen
Nozzle Diameter – 0.4mm
Type of Power Supply – 150W
Input – USB Cable/SD card
Net Weight – 8kg
Shipping Volume – 610x510x170mm (WxDxH)
Gross weight – 9.2kg
Build Volume(WxDxH) – 240x220x200mm (WxDxH)
Software – Repetier
Product Dimensions – 410x400x410mm (WxDxH)
Design File – STL
Nozzle Temperature <260c
Compatible Software – Win7/8/10/vista/Linux/Mac OS X
Printing Speed – 90-120mm/s
Material of Body – Basswood board
Build Plate Leveling – Manual leveling
Interface Language – English
Heated Bed (Available – Optional)
Number of Extruders – 1
Filament Run Out Detection (Optional)
- Easy to Assemble, Easy Set up. Start printing your projects almost immediately after setup
- Multiple Materials Supported – PLA, ABS, HIPS, PETG, ASA etc (Temp. under 260 C)
- Print Technology – FDM – Fused deposition modelling
- Compatible with Windows 7/8/10/vista, Linux and Mac OS X
- Includes all the tools needed to assemble.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…