Filament Size: 1.75mm
Nozzle Size: 0.2mm/0.3mm/0.4mm/0.5mm
Material: Brass Silver Plating
1 x Brass 3D Printer Extruder Nozzle
- Feature: Filament Size: 1.75mm. Nozzle Size: 0.2mm/0.3mm/0.4mm/0.5mm.
- Material: Brass Silver Plating. Color: Silver.
- Package included: 1 x Brass 3D Printer Extruder Nozzle
Visit The Website For More Information…
The extruder is almost the most important part for 3D printer, also the most difficult part to calibrate. we have made necessary design to prevent “jammed” problem. I can’t emphasize anymore how important this is, other sellers don’t have this and would cause many problems.
(1)The extrude is with thermistor sensor.
(2)Compatible with ABS and PLA 1.75mm.
While using with PLA filament, please always remember to keep the fan on, otherwise it might get jammed and ruin the hotend. PLA is more easier to get jammed, so it might require some patience to practice.
For ABS, we would also suggest to keep the fan on, as this is also better. also remember to purchase filament from good reputation seller, as the filament is very important!
( default for this is with 0.4mm nozzle, and suitable for 1.75mm filament )
(4)Nozzle Flow Rate:24cc / h
(5)Thermistor Tpye:NTC 100K 3950
(6)Sports Shaft Speed:10-100mm
(3)Rated Voltage:2.55 V
(4)Rated Current:1.7 A
(6)Phase Resistance:2.3 mH
(7)Number of Lead Wire:10-100mm
- (1)We have made necessary design to prevent “jammed” problem.
- (2)The extrude is with thermistor sensor.
- (3)Compatible with ABS and PLA 1.75mm.
- (4)We not just sell them, we also provide good after-sales service, so welcome to discuss with us, we will try to do technical support as much as we can.
Click Here For More Information
The MakerBot Replicator mini+ is engineered and tested for simple, accessible, and reliable desktop 3D printing. Print faster, easier, and more reliably with a bigger build volume. Combined with makerbot’s guided Wireless setup and connected workflow tools, the Replicator mini+ makes desktop 3D printing streamlined, portable, and simple-to-integrate. To ensure higher performance, the MakerBot Replicator mini+ features improved filament routing, a redesigned z-stage, a refined gantry, a 28 percent bigger build volume, better print adhesion, and more. Optimized to print with makerbot’s PLA filament, it also includes all the standard features for ease of use and accessibility from the previous model.
- Print bigger models up to 4″ by 5″ by 5″-28 percent larger than the MakerBot Replicator mini
- 10 percent faster print time than the MakerBot Replicator mini compact 3D printer
- The redesigned z-stage and refined gantry improve precision and reliability through stiffer materials and sturdier construction
- To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for over 380,000 hours across multiple facilities
- With the new grip surface, prints adhere better, resulting in reduced warping and curling. No more Blue tape. The built Plate is also factory-level so the printer is ready to go Right out of the box
- Please note that Amazon is the only authorized seller of MakerBot products on Amazon.com. Products purchased from third parties on Amazon.com may not be factory new and are not covered by any MakerBot warranty.
Click Here For More Information
1. Each needle has a label that marks the diameter of it. To make it easier to clean up, you can use a small diameter needle first and then use a needle with the right diameter;
2. Don’t use the needle to clean until the nozzle is heated to above 200℃(392℉). You can twist the needle to make it easier to clean up;
3. After replace the nozzle, you’d better recalibrate the distance between nozzle and plate to ensure the quality of print parts;
total length: 70mm/2.76in;
Needle length: 40mm/1.57in;
Handle length: 30mm/1.19in
5. Sharp parts, please keep away from children.
- Compatibility: Matches all 3D print extruder nozzles offered from E3D Makerbot, MK8 Makerbot RepRap, etc.
- Quantity and size: 5PCS in total, 1 pieces per specification, diameter specifications 0.2mm 0.3mm 0.35mm 0.4mm 0.5mm
- Widely used: It can be used to accurately measure the diameter of nozzle holes. You can precision clean all of small size nozzles and other small parts by the tool kit, such as the feed gear. You can also use 0.5mm needle to clean holes in larger diameter
- Material: SUS304 stainless steel, it’s flexible and doesn’t break easily. It comes with a handle, so you can easily twist it in during use
- Durability: It can be used heaps of times, because of SUS304 stainless steel material. It will neither rust nor be broken, no matter how it is used
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…