The design of the 3DPrinter Kit combines advantages of both the previous kits and the Grid series. The number of screws is reduced to 50 from 127. Hence the assembly efficiency is increased, as well as the experience of DIY is more enjoyable
Print Accuracy – 0.1mm
Print Material – PLA/ABS
Layer Thickness – 0.1 – .3mm
Material Diameter – 1.75mm
Print Technology – FDM – Fused deposition modelling
Human-computer interaction – LCD2004 Screen
Nozzle Diameter – 0.4mm
Type of Power Supply – 150W
Input – USB Cable/SD card
Net Weight – 8kg
Shipping Volume – 610x510x170mm (WxDxH)
Gross weight – 9.2kg
Build Volume(WxDxH) – 240x220x200mm (WxDxH)
Software – Repetier
Product Dimensions – 410x400x410mm (WxDxH)
Design File – STL
Nozzle Temperature <260c
Compatible Software – Win7/8/10/vista/Linux/Mac OS X
Printing Speed – 90-120mm/s
Material of Body – Basswood board
Build Plate Leveling – Manual leveling
Interface Language – English
Heated Bed (Available – Optional)
Number of Extruders – 1
Filament Run Out Detection (Optional)
- Easy to Assemble, Easy Set up. Start printing your projects almost immediately after setup
- Multiple Materials Supported – PLA, ABS, HIPS, PETG, ASA etc (Temp. under 260 C)
- Print Technology – FDM – Fused deposition modelling
- Compatible with Windows 7/8/10/vista, Linux and Mac OS X
- Includes all the tools needed to assemble.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
The MBot printer, designed and manufactured by Magicfirm LLC, is one of the most affordable and advanced personal 3D printers on the market today. It boasts features that no others currently match in price range or class. Features include, single or dual extrusion (2-color printing) for fast and accurate 3D printing. Print Big! The Cube supports build volumes up to 200x200x200mm. Translation – Bigger, Better, Faster!
- Build volume:200*200*200mm.
- Support single extruder.
- Support LCD control.
- Support SD card.
- Work with ABS,PLA, which is cheap and convenient.
- Low maintenance cost.
- Shell material:wood
- Mbot MB3D001 Plywood 3D Printer 200*200*200mm Build Volume Single Head Extruder
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Introducing MBot3D latest creation: MBot Mini, which now caters for everyone! If you have been wanting to get into 3D printing but were worried you needed an engineering degree; don’t worry any more- we have the 3D printer for you. MBot Mini 3D printer features a compact size, high stability, and easy operation. These are all the available functionalities that make 3D printing technology easier for the average person. Mbot3D team intended to offer a user friendly and pleasurable 3D printing machine and solution for as many people as possible and they have delivered a beautiful machine that ticks all the boxes for someone just getting into 3D printing.
MBot Mini Specifications
Positioning Precision 0.1mm
Layer Thickness 0.1mm-0.3mm
Build Volume(Single-head) 40x140x135mm
Nozzle Working Temp 210?-260?
Flow Rate 50-120mm/S
AC Input 110V/220V 50Hz/60Hz 90W
Connectivity PC/SD card with SDHC support
Chassis Aluminium Alloy
Front Cover Aluminium Alloy
XYZ Bearings IKO Linear Bearings(X&Z) HIWIN Linear Guid Rail(Y)
Stepper Motors 1.8Â° step angle with,1/16 micro stepping
Printer Size 332x330x308mm
Printer Software Mprint
File Types STL
Operating Systems WIN 7,Vista Linux,Mac OX
- Mbot Mini Desktop 3d printer
Click Here For More Information
MBot GridII + is an improved version of MBot flagship desktop Grid II 3D printer. It features several upgraded components based on user feedbacks, to enhance superior performance and user-friendly experience.
- Metal Chassis – In order to increase its robustness and durability, while reducing shipping risk, metal parts are added on MBot GridII +.
- Sophisticated Resolution – Competent to build high-resolution models. An additional cooling fan is installed to improve extrusion stability. With a more efficient cooling system, motor keeps cool even after long-time working
- Print Head – MBot GridII+ introduces a print cooling system based on aeromechanics, so that PLA is cooled immediately when extruding from the nozzle. Dual-head GridII+ is the only 3D printer available on market that is equipped with two dual-fan extruders, to provide the best print performance
- Auto Leveling – With unique three-induction build platform leveling system, GridII+ is precisely leveled by mechanical induction instead of hands. Since there are rules to follow, leveling becomes simpler and smarter. A good beginning makes a perfect print.
- Intelligent Compensation – MBot Grid?+ can automatically measure the distances between the nozzle and all the three ends of build platform,then adjust the height or tilt angle during building, so that rafts won’t be hard to remove and the extruder won’t clog.
Click Here For More Information