Polyimide tape, also known as KAPTON tape, commonly known as high temperature adhesive tape, golden finger tape is based on polyimide film as base material, imported silicone pressure sensitive adhesive.
Polyimide tape with high temperature resistance, electrical insulation, resistance to radiation, solvent-resistant, high temperature and removed without leaving adhesive residue and other characteristics. Brown high temperature polyimide film tape selection of high-temperature resistance and insulation is superb as the substrate, single-sided coating Dow Corning silicone.
High temperature tape is widely used for protecting PCB cheat site in SMT reflow and wave soldering processes of erosion-free days of lead-free solder paste, or lithium chemical environment within a fixed pole ear and other purposes.It is an ideally suited for continuous high temperature operating conditions.
- High Temperature Poyimide Film Tape: Also known as Kapton tape, durable and capable of withstanding long-term temperatures 500 and short-term 572 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Easy Removal – Backed with silicone adhesive, clean easily without residue.
- Transparent- Allows for project visibility, such as observation of circuit boards during processing, and makes perfect placement easy.
- Applications – Electronic circuit Insulation ，High-temperature protection， Bundles and so on. Ideal for a variety of home and commercial projects like 3D printing, soldering, high-temperature powder coating, etching, and more!
- Package included: one roll of 1/2″ x 36 yard Kapton tape.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Features: Brown high temperature polyimide film tape selection of high-temperature resistance and insulation is superb as the substrate, single-sided coating Dow Corning silicone. Purpose: High temperature tape is widely used for protecting PCB cheat site in SMT reflow and wave soldering processes of erosion-free days of lead-free solder paste, or lithium chemical environment within a fixed pole ear and other purposes
- Package included: one roll of 1/2″ x 36 yard tape.
- 1 mil polyimide film & 1.36 mil silicone adhesive
- With excellent electrical insulation.
- Clean removal, no residue
- Long-term temperature: 260°C / short-term temperature: 300°C
Visit The Website For More Information…
Kapton tape is the perfect accessory to cover your build platform during a 3D print. Kapton tape is made from a thin layer, 1 mil thick, of Polyimide film. The tape also has a 1 mil thick layer of silicone adhesive. Kapton tape is widely used because of it’s ability to withstand the heating and cooling of a build platform. Certain plastics such as ABS filament adhere particularly well to Kapton tape making it perfect to use when a heated build platform is required. ABS filament will have full adhesion to the Kapton tape at the high build plate temperature required, but it will also release the printed part when the bed cools. The print will be easy to peel or pop right off making Kapton tape the practical choice for any 3D printer build plate.
- Dimensions: 6.25 inches wide by 6.25 inches wide
- 1 mil thick Kapton layer
- 1 mil thick silicone adhesive layer
- 2 mil total thickness
- Comes in a pack of 10 sheets
- Each sheet comes on a removable protective liner
The dry method involves using a flat edge such as a ruler or a credit card to slowly peel and apply the tape while using the straight edge to keep the tape free from bubbles.
The wet method is similar to the dry method but involves spraying some soapy water underneath the Kapton tape. Remove the liquid by squeegee or a straight flat edge such as a ruler. This will also remove any air bubbles. The biggest benefit to the wet method is that you can re-position the tape while it is wet because the liquid allows you to easily slide the tape around. Let the Kapton tape fully dry before printing.
- Superior quality Kapton polyimide tape for 3D printing
- Resistant to high temperatures making it perfect for plastic filaments requiring heated build beds such as ABS
- 3D prints adhere very well especially under high heat but release cleanly when cooled
- Great durability for multiple print cycles without needing to change the tape
- Dimensions of 6.25 inches by 6.25 inches
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
The NuLink 1MIL Kapton tape is completely and perfectly work on any environmental and made with general purpose film with silicon adhesive. This film is excellent for electrical insulation properties, high temperature resistant, and solvent resistant. It is great for Electric task, 3D printer platform, BGA heating, soldering task. It is color in Amber, and prevent overheat electrical component.
Adhesion Type: Silicone
Film Thickness: 1.0 Mil
Adhesive Thickness: 1.0Mil
Total Thickness: 2.0 Mil
Adhesion to Steel: 25 oz//inch
Tensile Strength: 30 (lbs/inch)
Elongation: >40 %
Dielectric Strength: 8,000 volts
UL-94 Flammability Rating: V-0
Insulation Resistance: 1,000,000 mega ohms
Electrolytic Corrosion Factor: 1
Temperature Resistance: 280¢XC (536¢XF)
Resistance to acids, oils, solvents: Excellent
1 x 200mm, 100ft Kapton Polyimide Heat High Temperature Resistant Adhesive
- Premuim quality and prefect for BGA, Soldering, 3D Printing Task
- Excellent electrical insulation properties, high temperature resistant, and excellent solvent resistant
- Combines excellent physical electrical and mechanical proerties.
- Heat Resistance: 280C/536F
- Color: Amber, Wide: 200mm, Length: 100ft
Click Here For More Information