Are you looking for a 3D print removal toolset with
• Solid, riveted handles that won’t come loose and start spinning, twisting or turning after use?
• Hardened stainless steel blades that are optimally flexible without being too flimsy and/or getting scratched and gouged by the print bed surface due to their softness?
• A knife tool with a sharpened front edge (flat bottom) for getting under even the most-adhered prints with ease?
• Ability to reach into the back under larger parts, sweep across and lever them off, as well as handle smaller, more delicate objects?
• Durable comfort handles with grips designed for a firm hold that feel good in the hand and look stylish too?
• Safe, rounded blades easier on your fingers, prints and printer surface?
REPTOR 3D Print Removal Tools have been designed with all these aspects in mind.
These tools are not your average repurposed painters putty knives with cramp rings that come loose or fall apart before long when used to remove 3D prints!
This REPTOR toolset is designed to get even the most stubborn prints off the bed without distorting them or damaging the print bed surface. Both handles have solid rivets in them that will hold the blades in place and will not permit the blades to turn or yield. The knife with its 4.92″ blade and beveled front edge can be used to sweep across and reach into the back under larger parts and provide leverage to pop even a stubborn piece up while the spatula is thin and flexible enough to get under even the most delicate of objects without distorting them.
They are the perfect duo – practical and durable, yet comfortable and stylish! Get yours now!
- Durable, rigid construction; Solid rivets keep the blades in place, no more repurposed palette spatulas with spinning, twisting and turning cramp rings!
- Long knife with a beveled front edge; Slides gently underneath prints with ease to protect the build bed surface yet provides good reach and allows prying
- Stiff, hardened stainless steel blades; Flexible but not too thin or flimsy, safer rounded edges, work well with different size objects without damaging them
- Stylish and useful; The smaller offset spatula has a black rubber comfort grip, the knife has a big thick wood handle
- Essential addition to your 3D Printer accessories; No more putty knives to remove prints. Doubles as a leveling tool to scrape off stuck-on plastic from the print bed
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Ultimaker 2 UM2 Nozzle + Heaterblock 0.4mm For 1.75MM Filament Print Head 3D Printer Accessories Description: Ultimaker 2 UM2 Nozzle + Heaterblock 0.4mm For 1.75MM Filament Print Head 3 D printer accessory Specifications: Nozzle size: 0.4mm For 1.75mm Package included: 1 x Ultimaker 2 UM2 Nozzle + Heaterblock 0.4mm. If there is a size or colour choice please email me with your choice or it will be sent at random.
- Ultimaker 2 UM2 Nozzle +
- Heaterblock 0.4mm For 1.75MM Filament
- Please Allow 7-23 Business Days For Delivery
- Package Contains One Item
Visit The Website For More Information…
3D Desktop Printer High Accuracy Self-assembly DIY Kit Parameters :
Structure : Acrylic
Extruder quantity: 1
Printing size: 220*220*240mm
Printing size: 8.66*8.66*9.45 in
Layer sickness: 0.1-0.4mm
LCD screen: Yes
Printing speed: 100mm/s
Standard extruder diameter: 0.4mm
Extruder temperature: 260 ℃
Hot bed temperature: 100 ℃
Hot bed material: Aluminum Alloy
XY axis positioning accuracy: 0.012mm
Z axis positioning accuracy: 0.004mm
Printing material support: ABS , PLA , HIPS , TPU
Recommended material: PLA
Software language: English /Chinese/French/German/Spanish etc.
Date import format: STL, G-Code
Device dimension: 510*400*415mm
Device dimension:20.09 * 15.75 * 16.34 in
Device weight: 8.5kg
Packing dimension: 510*310*208mm
Packing dimension: 20.09*12.20 * 8.19 in
Packing weight: 9kg
Power supply: 110V/180V/220V
Operating system: Win , Mac , Linux
Printing software: Cura , Repetier-Host
Working condition Temp: 10-40℃，Humidity:20-50%
Note: The package includes all the parts and tools for a whole 3D printer, but it not an already assembled machine so it need you assembling.
A8 3D printer demonstration Video:
A8 3D Printer Assembly Video 1:
A8 3D Printer Assembly Video 2:
Here are part of summary reviews comes from other customers who have already being enjoying this 3D printer:
Excellent machine for the money!
First print was great highly recommended ,very detailed assembly video tutorial.
Every item is labeled very nice , no soldering needed.
Acrylic is cut perfectly , everything fits together like it should.
- Proven Technique : A volume of nearly 100 thousands production output per year from our factory , This A8 printer is really popular in school education , industry and personal DIY .It means that it is proven technique which has experienced much practice.
- Auto level feature , machine upgraded with a ultrasonic sensor, saving your time, bringing more interest and convenience when starting your article. Suppose you are new to 3D printer , it would be awesome to have this feature jumping the boring process of leveling heat bed.
- Excellent Function : LCD to display printing process , temperature ; compact acrylic framework; offline printing , 5 navigation push buttons make it easy to operate ; Metal nozzle no easy to block ; High quality step motor up to 1000 hours constantly working time ; and 180W power supply adequate energy.
- Everything is Ready : All the tools for assembly are ready in the package including screwdriver , nipper, spanner etc . A SD card with full installation guide and software is in the package except the installation video , but we share these videos URL link in a document.
- Customer Service : Professional technical engineers are always available if you meet any questions during assembling . Please send us e-mail and you would get fast reply.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
A new international initiative has launched that uses large-scale 3D printing to transform the plastic waste of cities into a number of useful applications for urban environments, including bespoke outdoor furniture.
The project uses plastic waste to create practical pieces for urban spaces. Image by Print Your City
Called Print Your City, the project was created by The New Raw, a research and design studio based in Rotterdam run by the architects Foteini Setaki and Panos Sakkas. “As the name suggests, the project is a call to action, rallying citizens to recycle household plastic waste in order to transform it into raw material for public furniture,” the design firm said.
Proposed as a country-spanning project, the first outcome of the Print Your City project is the XXX bench, a bespoke piece designed for the municipality of Amsterdam. The process used reprocessed plastic pellets from municipal waste to create a bench that weighs 50 kilograms and measures 150 centimetres and is 100% recyclable. Produced in collaboration with Aectual on a large scale pellet extrusion 3D printer, the bench was created in a short material circle, which could constantly be fed with additional material. According to the project, in Amsterdam alone residents generate an average of 23 kilograms of plastic waste per person annually, roughly enough to 3D print one bench for every two people per year.
The process used reprocessed plastic pellets from municipal plastic waste to create the bench. Image by Print Your City
The XXX bench seats two to four people and takes the form of a double-sided rocking chair, designed to act as a statement on working together. Visitors sitting on the bench are able to use their equilibrium and energy to rock each other, and it can easily be customised in shape or function to integrate messages or logos. Following on from XXX, the project will focus on the development of a broader range of urban furniture and public space applications such as bus stops, recycling bins and playgrounds.
More information on the Print Your City project is available at the official website.