Model: Tarantula I3
–Tarantula Item Specifications
Color Print Speed: 150mm/s
Print Material: PLA, ABS, Flexible PLA, HIPS, Wood, PVA, Nylon
Layer Thickness: 0.05mm
XY Axis Positioning Accuracy: 0.012mm
Z-Axis Positioning Accuracy: 0.004mm
Max Paper Size: 200 * 280 * 200mm
Control Mainboard: MKS Base V1.4
Gross Power: 300 W
–Tarantula Technical Specifications
Layer Resolution of 50 microns.
Max Printing Speed: 150mm/s
Build Size: Large print area of 200*280*200mm
Full Metal E3D Bowden long distance Extruder.
Material Type: PLA, ABS, PETG, Wood, PVA and Flexible Filaments (With Pro Metal Extruder).
Material Specifications: 1.75mm in diameter
Positioning Accuracy: Z 0.004mm; XY 0.012mm
Printing Color: Single color
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (customed 0.3mm/0.2mm)
Recommended Extruder Temperature: 210℃ (the maximum can be set to 260°C)
Heating Plate Temperature: 60-110°C (proper winter warming and summer appropriate cooling)
Best Ambient Temperature: ≥25°C
Connection: TF card or USB
The File Print Format: STL, G-Code
Compatibility: For Windows, for Linux, for Mac
Equipment Size: 50 * 50 * 46cm / 19.7 * 19.7 * 18.1in
Device Weight: 7.5kg / 16.5lb
Package Size: 47 * 35 * 25cm / 18.5 * 13.8 * 9.8in
Package Weight: 9.45kg / 20.8lb
The color of 2 rolls filament is delivered randomly.
※ The yellow protective coating of many actual parts can be torn dowm. We display the product without protective coating for aesthetics. Please note it.
- Tevo Tarantula-Prusa I3 3D Printer features Automatic Platform Levelling along with Automatic Platform Height Detection. Also features Large Print Area.
- The auto-leveling version uses a proximity sensor to detect the aluminum print bed where the normal version of the printer uses a micro-switch to detect the end of travel for the Z-Axis movement (vertical limits).
- The Aluminum Print Bed plate is 200mm×280mm×200mm – the travel for the build plate is limited by the physical dimensions of the frame itself and that is around 220 mm for the X-axis (side to side), 260-270mm for the Y-axis (front to back) and around 200mm for the Z-Axis (up and down). Model – Complete DIY Kit (Unassembled).
- Model – Complete DIY Kit (Unassembled).
- Less parts. Easy assembling. High performance. Better than reprap prusa i3.