UP mini 2 is not only affordable, reliable and easy-to-use like the first generation UP mini, it also comes with many new features related to usability, portability and connectivity.
The UP mini 2 is for people who want to start 3D printing in no time. A new sleek design packed with killer features, a versatile machine suitable for anyone, anywhere. Continue to be UP’s best value offer for desktop 3D printing, the UP mini 2 inherited all the good stuff of UP mini 1, including a low price point, easy to use and exceptional reliability. The print quality of UP mini 2 is a big leap, thanks to the new mechanical design and the capability to print in 0.15mm layers.
Layer Thickness: 0.15/ 0.20/ 0.25/ 0.30/ 0.35mm
Supporting Structure: automatically generated, easy to remove and fine-tunable
Build volume: 120 x 120 x 120 mm(W x H x D), 4.7″ x 4.7″ x 4.7″(W x H x D)
Build Platform Type: Heated, with Perforated Print Board or UP Flex Print Board
Untethered Printing: Yes
Advanced Features: Built-in HEPA Air Filtration, Blackout Recovery, On-board File Storage, Door Open Alert
Average Noise: 51dB – as quiet as your fridge
Bundled Software: UP Studio, iOS APP (iPad | iPhone)
Compatible Formats: USB, WIFI
Operating System: Win 7/8/10, Mac OS, ISO
Warranty: 1-Year limited, parts only manufacturer’s warranty included. Optional extended warranty available.
What’s in the box:
-UP mini 2
-UP Fila Station
-UP mini 2 extruder V1
-Tiertime power supply 90W & power cable
-UP flex 120 print board (2)
-Cell board for UP mini (2)
-500g spool of ABS filament (1.75mm)
-Sample filament for ABS, ABS+ and PLA (50g for each series)
-Quick Start Guide
-Tool Kit: Calibration card, Filament guide tube, USB cable, Spare Nozzle & Wrench, Gloves, Scraper, Pliers, hex wrench & spare screws
- Touch screen control: Provide better 3D printing user experience.
- WIFI connection: WIFI support, enabling better user control of the 3D printer via mobile APPs.
- Power failure protection: Resume print from where the last print is stopped due to power failure.
- Fully automatic nozzle height detection and software assisted leveling for easier startup
- Built-in HEPA air filtration: Reduce 3D printing air emissions and provide healthy and safe 3D printing environment. Aluminum handle and separate spool container with build-in toolbox: Easy to carry and handy to use.